Terms & Conditions
- All payments should be made with customer’s personal credit or debit cards. Otherwise, the the service may not be awarded.
- Customer’s personal details such as name, phone number, email address and credit card details will remain confidential and will not be shared with other companies. Personal documents such as passport, or driving license are mandatory requirements of the local transport authority (RTA) for registering the car on their portal and will otherwise remain confidential with us. Customer’s payment details through credit/debit cards will not be saved on our servers and will only be used by the customer through the payment gateway company.
- Our rental rates are based on daily rates, unless hourly rental is chosen by the customer. Daily rates are charged for cars returned more than 1 hours later than the expected return time.
Invoice will be issued when the car is delivered and the full deposit along with the rental payment will be collected before the car is picked up. The deposit will be returned within 29 days of the returned date minus any deductions.
customers wishing to extend the rental agreement extra days, must inform A1 Luxury Car Rental 12 hours prior to the extension. Otherwise the extension will be charged according to the normal seasonal daily price.
Payment for extension shall be made in advance, otherwise no extension will be granted.
- Your booking can not be cancelled, once the rental payment is processed.
- Refunds will not be issued once the car is reserved.
- All drivers must be over 21 years old and 23 years old for sport cars.
- Drivers must provide a valid international or national (local) licence, some local licences are not accepted, our sales team will check your licence’s validity before renting you the car.
- Drivers must not be under the influence of alcohol or drugs while operating the vehicle. All insurance claims resulting from driving under the influence will be denied and you will be responsible for all resulting damage repairs.
- It is primarily your responsibility to ensure that you are eligible to drive a rented car in compliance with the laws of the UAE
- Delivery outside Dubai state is subject to a fee (depending on the location of the other city).
- Driver must show original valid documents while receiving the car.
- Driver can take a video or photo of the current condition of the car, before signing the contract.
- Smoking in our vehicles is strictly prohibited as it damages our vehicles and is a safety hazard while driving. Smoking in our vehicles may result in a charge of up to AED 500.
- Driver must return the car in the same condition received. In case the car is dirty or has any food leftovers or stains, cleaning charges will be made.
- Off-roading, rallying, racing or ‘drifting’ in our vehicles is strictly prohibited. Going to deserts, and tracks is not allowed.
- Driving over the speed limit is not allowed. Maximum Speed in UAE is 120 km/h. If the driver goes over this speed limit, he will be charged 2000 AED on the 2nd attempt, and on the 3rd attempt we will shutdown the car, and the remaining rental period will not be refunded.
- Pets may be allowed in our vehicles, however, cleaning and damage penalties will be charged, without exceptions.
- A cleaning charge of up to 500 AED will be charged if the car returned with a dirty interior (trash on the ground, food left overs , etc..).
- Our offer is based on a maximum use based on the number of kilometers stated in your contract, typically 250KM per day, Additional usage will be charged at the rate of AED (5-10 AED) per KM, depending on the car.
Salik (Toll Charge) and Traffic Fines:
- The Salik (toll) charged will be the toll amount (typically AED 4), plus an AED 1 service fee, plus VAT on the service fee component
- Traffic fine charges will be the actual fine, plus an AED 50 service fee, plus VAT on the service fee component. We will inform you as soon as we get a notification from the concerned authorities.
- If the fine caused the car to be impounded, additional fee ranging from 100 – 500 AED will be charged.
- You will be required to pay these amounts immediately upon notification
- If the customer is at fault in a car crash, he/she will pay and amount of AED a certain amount (listed on the contract) of the value of the car repairs at the agency workshop, that is, in addition to the daily rental charges for the number of the days which the vehicle will stay in repair.
- If the customer has paid CDW (Collision Damage Waiver) insurance coverage, and he/she is found at fault in a car crash, the customer will pay the daily rental charges for the number of days which the vehicle will stay in repair.
- In case of a car crash, and whether the customer guilty or not the contract will be cancelled with no refunds or car replacement provided. Also, the customer needs to call the police and file a police report on the spot.
- Driving beyond the maximum speed limit, which is 120 km/hr, is not allowed. If you exceed the speed limit more than two times, we will charge you 2,000 AED on your third attempt. On your fourth attempt, we will terminate your contract and shut-down the car. In the latter case, the rent fees are non-refundable.
- Driving the cars in the desert, race and drifting tracks, is not allowed. We will charge 10,000 AED in case the customer violates the latter. That is, in addition to the total cost of repairing the mechanical failures and damages that might be caused.
- Drifting (esp. donut drifts) and driving the cars recklessly and irresponsibly are not allowed. We will charge 10,000 AED in case the customer violates the latter. That is, in addition to the total cost of repairing the mechanical failures and damages that might be caused.
- Tire damage is not covered by basic insurance or CDW coverage. The customer has to pay the tire/s replacement/repair cost.
- If the customer returns the car before the end of the rental period, no refunds apply.
- If the customer returns the car with a scratch/s, a minimum charge of 1,000 AED applies for every scratch.
- 3% charge applies to the fines that A1 Luxury Car Rental pays online. In addition to 50 AED fine surcharge.
- Minimum charge of 1,000 AED applies to all fines that A1 Luxury Car Rental can’t pay online. In addition to a minimum charge of 1,000 AED that applies to each fine with impounding.
- An additional surcharge of 1 AED applies to each Salik charge and 3% on paying by credit cards .
- If the customer/s are in a car crash that includes two or more of A1 Luxury Car Rental cars, the contract will be terminated immediately, no refunds apply, and the CDW insurance coverage will not be considered. In addition, A1 Luxury Car Rental will charge each customer 10,000 AED. That is, in addition to the total cost of car repairs.
- Applying any marketing material on the cars, like stickers or wrapping paper, is not allowed. A1 Luxury Car Rental will charge the customer 10,000 AED in case the customer violates the latter.
- The customer is responsible to take his own photo/videos of the car when receiving and handing the cars over to our team.
- A1 Luxury Car Rental will terminate the contract with the customer in case he/she violates the statements above